Our linen dress may become one of your favorites in your wardrobe because of the elegant and flowing wrap fit. The dress with side pockets - comfortable style and suitable for every occasion (day and night) with wide sleeves, deep V-neckline, long waist ties, and medium length hem. It is made from washed and softened linen, and very eco-friendly choice.
SIZES AND FIT
This garment is oversized and if you'd like to wear it as close-fitting, please choose a smaller size than you usually wear. Before you choose the size, please check our sizing below.
Size XS will be fit for women with:
Bust 81 - 86 cm
Waist 61 - 66 cm
Hips 86 - 91 cm
Size S-M will be fit for women with:
Bust 86 - 97 cm
Waist 66 - 76 cm
Hips 91 - 102 cm
Size L-XL will be fit for women with:
Bust 97 - 109 cm
Waist 76 - 89 cm
Hips 102 - 114 cm
The model is 172cm tall with a 94cm bust, 74cm waist, and 106cm hips, wearing different sizes in each color. On model:
Light grey – XS
Pale pink – SM
Natural light – SM
• Density: 200 g/m2 - medium weight linen
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified
• Anti-allergic and antibacterial
• Handmade from 100% European linen
• Stonewashed and softened for the best comfortability.
• Breathable, light, and durable
• Easy care
• Available in various colors
Please note, that due to lighting effects, monitor brightness, contrast, and other settings, there might be some slight differences in the color tone/shade of the website's photo and the actual item.
As well as each roll of linen may have a slightly different shade. The shade depends on the linen growing conditions, weather, and humidity.
• Machine washable (cold water recommended, or max at 40 C/104 F);
• Linen will benefit from line drying, leaving them almost wrinkle-free and smelling fresh. If you wish, you may also tumble dry on low heat;
• Wash separately or with similar colors. Do not wash natural linen fibers with synthetic fabrics. This may cause pilling on the natural fabrics;
• Wrinkliness is part of linen’s charm – the wrinklier the fabric, the purer it is. Using a mild temperature on the iron, press the fabric or garment outwards, carefully stretching the fibers back to their original size. Don’t rub or press hard as this will damage the fabric. Just use a firm but gentle pressing motion;
• Shaking your linen before putting it into the tumble dryer will also help reduce creasing. Remove from the tumble dryer promptly after the cycle has finished.